Omics Sales Specialist
The sales specialist for this position will be based in Shanghai, reporting to National Sales Manager and responsible for the sales of omics analyses products, like NANO/MICRO columns and sample preparation auto-instrument and accessories.
The incumbent will maintain and improve existing customer relations while establishing new accounts as well. This position will be charged with increasing profitable sales goal.
Working this position will require excellent communication skills and ability to resolve account issues, account payables for the ability to respond to emails and voicemail in a timely manner.
Duties and responsibility
l Develop and Execute a Territory Sales Plan.
l Promote and Sell the Fresh Bioscience Omics Portfolio to Achieve the Territory Sales Goals.
l Engage In Frequent Prospecting Activities In Order To Open New Opportunities.
l Build, Manage and Grow Sales Opportunity Funnel.
l Identify, Develop, and Nurture New Sales Opportunities.
l Manage and Meet Customer Deadlines.
l Partner with Sales Team to Ensure Achievement of Territory Sales Goals.
l Utilize Various Company Departments (Technical Support, Customer Care, Marketing and other Fresh Bioscience Personnel) In Order to Ensure Complete Customer Satisfaction.
l Proactively Update CRM on Daily Basis.
l Proactively Communicate On A Weekly Basis With Regional Manager on Activities, Market Trends, Opportunities and Forecast.
l Demonstrate Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills within Fresh Bioscience and Externally with Customers.
1. Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills (Verbal and Written).
2. Highly Motivated with a Demonstrated Record of Success.
3. Strong Knowledge of Omics Research Space.
4. Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
6. Developed Analytical Skills.
7. Knowledge of CRM and Microsoft Office.
8. 1-3 Years of Sales Experience with Strong Focus on Selling both Omics Capital Equipment and Reagent Portfolios Preferred.
9. Previous Experience Selling to For-Profit Entities.
10. Previous Experience Working Closely with Team Members and Management.
11. Previous Experience Working with Customer Purchasing Teams to Manage Effective Contract Negotiations Preferred.
12. Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Technical Support Specialist
The technical specialist for this position will be based in Shanghai, as a member of technical support team for the whole china marketing, reporting to GM and responsible for providing customers problem solving, troubleshooting, and applications assistance in the field of HPLC/UPLC/Nano-LC chromatography. Industries supported include biopharmaceutical, life sciences, clinical, food safety and environment etc.
Duties and responsibility
l Develop application, method or solution based on Fresh Bioscience products.
l Join projects with other functions, customers, third parties.
l Provide technical support to sales and customers by answering technical inquiries, running samples and providing on-site support.
l Deliver presentation in related seminar, workshop and user meeting.
l Educate sales team on latest trends in chromatography and current products through training and evaluation.
l Design and develop analytical applications for Fresh Bioscience chromatographic products and present findings at scientific conferences, webinars, and customer sites.
l Write scientific articles, expert opinion and technical tips on chromatography to publish on company website or other scientific journals.
1. Ph.D in Biochemistry/Analytical Chemistry with chromatography experience is required;
2. Good knowledge of HPLC/Nano-LC/LCMS;
3. Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skill;
4. Strong customer-orientation with ability in developing and fostering long term effective relationships with key accounts and end users;
5. Proficient in English and Mandarin;
6. Adaptable to dynamic environment and about 50% travel;